- Up to two process or limit alarms for each pen.
- Optional low voltage power input available for 20-50 VAC or 22-65 VDC.
- Optional Digital Communications package allows user to access process values, alarm conditions, and other data.
- Optional configurator port allows for the use of a PC to modify, save, or download programming parameters.
- Setup/Calibration seal protects the unit against unauthorized changes.
- Universal inputs and power supply.
- Standard NEMA 3 (NEMA 4X optional) protects the unit against harsh environments.
- Simple operations and set-up all of the instructions fit on one 4 x 6 notecard.
- Agency approvals: UL, C-UL, CE and FM (pending).
|The Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Chart Trend Recorder was designed with simplicity and functionality in mind. Its operation is so easy that all of its instructions fit on one 4” X 6” card. It comes in two basic versions for trend recording–one or two pens.
The straightforwardness of the Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Chart Trend Recorder is immediately evident just by looking at the unit’s face. The operator inter-face, a four-digit display with three-button keypad, is made for simple daily operation and easy configuration. A clear prompting scheme provides rapid access to all configuration and operation data. The operator interface also provides access to test and calibration facilities with a convenient dual function MODE switch. As if configuring the Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Chart Trend Recorder wasn’t easy enough already, there’s also an optional Configurator port for ultimate programming ease. Using the optional PC program, parameters can be modified, saved, and downloaded in seconds.
A quick look inside the casing and at the chart itself also speaks to the straightforward, functional design of the Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Chart Trend Recorder. You will find just one jumper to configure each port! The two pens, each with configurable spans, are positioned smoothly without any slidewire feedback; this simplifies design and improves reliability. In addition, the 10” chart rotates at the speeds you select.
Finding a place to install this recorder is easy, with its com-pact 2.5” panel depth and short 1.3” protrusion from the front panel. And, don’t worry about harsh environments– the Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Chart Trend Recorder comes standard with a NEMA 3 rating.