|Fuji Electric offers the latest in low-cost inkjet recording with the PHE Series of inkjet strip chart recorders. These 100mm chart recorders are built with polymer plastic mold technology to make them lightweight and durable.
The Fuji PHE has many useful features. Available in one or two channel recording, the PHE chart recorder offers continuous analog trending on the same axis which eliminates the phase shift syndrome exhibited by conventional pen recorders. In addition, it has the ability to digitally print periodic data, scale line, alarm condition, burnout, and parameters.
Featuring an affordable inkjet print mechanism in a strip chart recorder, the Fuji Electric PHE prints crisp, no-smudge characters without physically contacting the paper. This printhead sprays the ink in tiny dots to create a trace in vivid colors for one or two channel continuous recording. Utilizing a piezoelectric element, the PHE chart recorder creates stunning reports and print quality for the same price as a pen recorder.
While analog pen recorders have many moving parts and frequently require maintenance and repairs in order to keep them in working condition, the PHE chart recorders are extremely reliable and will give you years of trouble-free operation because they have a third of the parts of conventional strip chart recorders. If thats not enough, the Fuji Electric PHE is backed by a three-year warranty.
So, if youre looking for an economical strip chart recorder that offers many of the features found in higher-priced instruments, look no further than the Fuji Electric PHE.
- Inkjet Printing Technology Without Physical Contact with the Paper: Eliminates mechanical wear and provides crisp, color recordings
- Low-Cost: Meets your budgetary demands
- Available in One- or Two-Channel Continuous Trace: More capabilities your application demands
- Continuous Analog Trending on the Same Axis: Without the phase shift syndrome exhibited by conventional pen recorders
- Many Digital Printing Capabilities: Periodic data, scale line, alarm condition, burnout, and parameter printing
- Built with Polymer Plastic Mold Technology: The recorder is lightweight and durable
- The PHE Offers Many of the Features Found in Higher-Priced Instruments: You get more recorder for your dollar
- Three-Year Warranty: Protects you from manufacturing defects
Fuji Electric PHE Spec Sheet PDF (117 KB)
Fuji Electric PHE Manual PDF